Transparency Disclosure – We may receive a referral fee (at no additional cost to the buyer) for products purchased through the links on our site or other applicable pages. To learn more, please read our full disclosure page here. We also encourage you to read about how we may research and/or test Products here.
Dreamcloud Holdings, one of the fastest growing online mattress retailers, recently acquired Level Sleep and their science-based products and is packaging it with their generous 365-day sleep trial and Forever Warranty.
The journey to TriSupport™ began fifteen years ago when Roger Sramek set out to help people rest better and wake up with renewed energy. He figured if the human form is curved, why are people falling asleep on only one level of support? Their answer was the TriSupport™ Mattress, which is backed by clinical trials.
Our in-depth review of the Level Sleep TriSupport Mattress is based on our scoring system and will look at the unique zoning areas in this product. We will point out key characteristics that people find important, namely those relating to the comfort, quality, and support.
For more details keep reading or skip ahead for our assessment of this mattresses overall value.
You will love the TriSupport Mattress if you:
- Wake up with back, shoulder, or hip pain – This product has been tested in clinical trials that support claims that this bed can help reduce pain and fatigue in over 55% of people who switch to this mattress. The company advertises that resting on their TriSupport™ technology results in decreased sleep-related pains, less tossing and turning, and reduction in time to fall asleep.
- Are a back or side sleeper – The TriSupport™ tech incorporated in this bed was designed for those who prefer to lie on their back or on their sides. The three zoned firmness areas work together to both support and relieve pressure from the shoulders, lumbar spine, and hips. This is also a great option for combination sleepers who enjoy resting in these positions.
- Want to try something new – The zoned areas in this bed give it a unique feel that only takes a night or so to settle into. You should feel the various firmnesses in the top performance layer helping you align your body while you rest.
You might not like the TriSupport Mattress if you:
- Are a stomach sleeper – The TriSupport™ was designed to benefit those that lie on either their back or their side, but the company does report that many lifetime stomach sleepers have adjusted their sleep habits on this mattress by finding lasting comfort and support while lying on their back or side. Here are our recommendations for stomach sleepers only.
Construction (Materials & Quality)
The TriSupport™ comes shipped in a box that has four handles for convenient set-up. The Recoveree stretch cover is a blended fabric comprised of polyester, cotton, and lycra. It conveniently zips off and is machine washable with warm water.
This product is compatible with an adjustable base, as well as any other hard flat surface. The manufacturer offers two adjustable foundations that can be purchased in addition to this product.
This 10-inch mattress provides a truly unique feel as it not only runs two layers deep, but it also provides three zoned firmness areas that are specifically designed to support your pressure areas as needed. These areas are located at the head, middle, and foot of the bed.
- The first layer is comprised of a 3 inch series of polyurethane foams that vary in firmness. These are highly adaptive, temperature-responsive foams that were designed to adjust rapidly to individual comfort needs, providing an ease of movement and comforting pressure relief
LEVELsoft™ is the softest of this three zones. This cushioning foam was designed to absorb the shoulders. The company claims that this should help reduce pain in your thoracic spine and shoulder areas.
LEVELfirm™ is the firmest foam in this mattress. This foam was constructed to support the lower back and side, with the intention to help fight against back pain.
LEVELmedium™ this foam has a feel somewhere between the LEVELfirm™ and LEVELsoft™. This foam should do an excellent job of absorbing the hips while still providing enough support to keep the legs aligned with the rest of the body.
- The base layer stands 7 inches tall and is constructed from a high resilience polyurethane foam. This thick base layer works with the top performance layer by providing lasting support to the body’s pressure points.
Firmness (Support & Feel)
Here at the Sleep Advisor, we rate mattresses on a scale of 1 to 10, a 1 being the softest and ten being the hardest. Since the TriSupport™ is a zoned mattress, we went ahead and rated the different areas as follows: LEVELsoft™ a 2.5, LEVELmedium™ at a 5, and LEVELfirm™ scores at a 7.5.
The cover over each firmness zone has a unique pattern and texture. It is a durable polyester that feels pliable when pulled on. Overall, it feels very soft and comfortable.
The LEVELfirm foam in the performance layer provides a decent amount of bounce that combination sleepers will find useful. It makes turning the hips a sinch as you reposition at night. Likewise, the base layer provides nice pushback underneath the softer zones that make adjusting the legs and shoulders a seamless task.
If you are a back sleeper you should find that the LEVELsoft™ and LEVELmedium™ zones gently cradle your shoulders and hips, while the LEVELfirm™ middle keeps your back well supported. The combination of these three foams should have you feeling that you are never sinking too deep into this bed, but provides a great level of comfort and support (learn more about back sleeping position here).
This bed really does a great job at relieving those pressure areas that nag side sleepers. The LEVELsoft™ provides a deep pressure relieving cradle up near the shoulders, while the LEVELfirm™ middle supports your waist near the top of the bed. The support of the firm middle transitions into the LEVELmedium™ which provides a comforting gentle cradle for your hips and legs (find out more about side sleeping position here).
This bed has been specifically designed with back and side sleepers in mind, but the brand has reported that many of its customers who rest in all positions, including stomach sleepers, have reported enjoying this bed. The company suggests that stomach sleepers lie lower on the bed so the LEVELfirm™ is over their upper back and shoulders, providing a more comfortable experience.
The manufacturer says that this product should accommodate most weights and body types. This can be a good option for children all the way up to even the heaviest of adults.
Motion transfer can be important for those who share a bed with kids or a partner who tosses and turns at night. A bed with good motion isolation contains movement to one side of the mattress so you do not get jostled awake.
The foams in this bed contain motion near its source, allowing very little movement to trickle across this beds surface. Both heavy and light movements are minimized by foams in both the performance and base layers. So the next time someone hops into bed, you should not feel a thing.
Many foam based bed-in-a-box brands do not score as well in this category. These mattresses are made with pliable materials that make this packaging possible, but this can sometimes cause a slight decrease in edge support.
When sitting on the edge of the TriSupport™ Mattress the top comfort layers do compress down, but you can feel the bottom base layer engaging against the weight. Lying on the side of the bed feels pretty supportive, but does not have quite the same support that exists in the center.
- Trial Period – There is a 365-Night Guarantee associated with this product. This allows you to try your bed for up to a year and if you are not happy you can receive a full refund.
- Warranty – This brand offers a generous Forever warranty which lasts for as long as you own the product.
- Shipping – Shipping is free in the contiguous United States. This product is available for interested customers located overseas, and those shipping details can be discussed with customer service.
- White Glove Delivery – A delivery option that provides in-home setup and removal of your old mattress.
- CertiPUR-US® Certified – A third-party certification that guarantees that the foams in this bed are safe and have passed rigorous emission and construction testing.
- Adjustable base compatible
- Made in the USA
|Size||Dimensions (inches)||Price (w/o discount)|
|Twin||75” x 38 x 10”||$1,099|
|Twin XL||80” x 38” x 10”||$1,199|
|Full||75” x 54” x 10”||$1,499|
|Queen||80” x 60” x 10”||$1,699|
|King||80” x 76” x 10”||$1,999|
|Cali King||84” x 72” x 10”||$1,999|
Level Sleep’s TriSuppot Mattress provides a pain-free experience that should leave you resting healthier and happier.
In conclusion, this could be a great product for individuals who struggle to fall asleep due to aches and pains tormenting them through the night. Level Sleep has put their product through the ringer to support their claim that this mattress is a healthier sleep option.
This bed was designed to reduce pain and pressure buildup by adding necessary lumbar support and targeted pressure relief. Level Sleeps products have been backed by clinical sleep trials and research, and we invite you to do your own research and check those out.
TriSupport™ Mattress has been recommended by medical professionals across the country. They have given it high marks and now, and you will probably agree! if you or someone you know is waking up with soreness or fatigue, this may be the mattress for you.
Author: Mark Reddick
When I’m not learning about sleep, you can find me hanging out with my wife and close friends.
I absolutely love entrepreneurship and learning how to improve yourself daily. We only get one life, and I want to make it the best one possible.
I hope that everyone that finds our site takes a new approach to sleep. The world needs to stop thinking about it as something “we just do,” but rather something that allows us “to do every day.”