The tech-driven Nolah brand includes the Nolah Original, the Nolah Signature, and now their most innovative and popular design yet, the Evolution. The Nolah Evolution Mattress boasts various benefits, including pressure relief, spinal reinforcement, superior cooling, and quality edge support to appeal to numerous individuals.
Nolah's previous designs relied on all-foam models. However, the Evolution combines cooling foams and innersprings to offer quality reinforcement and pressure relief. If you struggle with aches and pains, particularly around the hips or shoulders, the Evolution could be your ideal match.
The bed thoughtfully employs materials that provide delicate support allowing those who need a softer touch to sleep with ease. Read on for our take on this fabulous mattress to see if it's the bed of your dreams or if you have no time for the whole review, skip to our overall summary.
Excellent Matches For Nolah Evolution
- Side Sleepers – Those who sleep regularly on their sides often struggle to find a bed with adequate pressure relief. Laying repeatedly on your side puts considerable stress on a narrow surface area, but the Nolah's excellent relieving capabilities should provide soothing comfort.
- Couples – Sleeping next to a partner can have many individuals feeling cramped. The Evolution employs tri-zoned coils wrapped in Nolah's proprietary Edge-Tech™ support foam for tremendous edge strength, letting you stretch out without feeling like you'll drift off the edge.
- Warm Sleepers – The Evolution uses advanced technology to cater to those who run hot in the night. A layer of cooling Nolah AirFoamICE™ draws heat away from your body for cool comfort.
Possible Nolah Evolution Considerations:
- Softer Design – The Evolution could relieve pressure with its eyes closed, offering a delicate touch for aches and pains after a long day. This mattress is great for side snoozers and back sleepers who enjoy a plush, cradling sensation. However, if you need a firmer lift, the Nolah Signature or Original could offer a quality alternative
- Motion Response – Individuals who rest next to a partner or a pet will likely enjoy the motion isolation in this mattress, letting you sleep soundly with minimal disturbances. However, this plush product has slightly less motion response, which is a feature to consider for combination sleepers who often enjoy switching positions.
Construction: What’s inside Nolah Evolution?
The new Evolution bed brings a lot to the table in the mattress industry, bolstering pressure relief with dynamic foams and enhancing cooling capabilities with modern foam technology. Read on to learn about the multiple layers of innovative materials to help you dream with ease.
- Cooling Quilted Euro Top Cover The bed is encased in two inches of cooling ArcticTex™ fibers equipped with high thermal conductivity. This means that heat is pulled away from warm bodies, keeping you cool without harsh chemicals.
- Nolah AirFoamICE™ Cooling Layer Under the Euro Top lies two inches of Nolah's patented graphite-infused foam, which accelerates the cooling capabilities and aids in pressure relief for maximum comfort.
- Deep Supportive High-Resilience Foam In the lower portion of the mattress, you'll discover strong support. Two inches of high-resilience foam aids in spinal alignment and works with the upper foam layers to create a comforting lift. This deep foam is designed to be more durable and stronger than latex to keep you sleeping comfortably for years to come.
- Patented HDMax™ Innerspring Coils The Evolution's eighth-inch high tri-zoned coils provide 25% more support than typical springs, according to the Nolah brand. These give sleepers more pressure relief, temperature regulation, and minimize edge sagging. Nolah's proprietary Edge-Tech™ foam encases the coils to bolster edge support to maximize the surface area— a notable perk for couples.
- High-Density Orthopedic Core stabilizes and secures the tri-zoned coils for maximum support and longevity.
First Impression: How Does It Feel?
The Evolution is packed with soft layers for plush pressure relief, which should make this mattress an excellent choice for side sleepers. This bed is certainly not firm; it's more on the softer side of the spectrum and tremendously luxurious. As you ease into the bed, the foam layers provide gentle contouring, and the transition layer of high-resilience foam lowers you into the reinforced coil system. The springs offer tri-zoned relief and quality lift for healthy spinal alignment.
Firmness Scale: 6/10
The Nolah brand's Evolution is on the softer side and excels in pressure-relieving capabilities. If you're a back sleeper and enjoy delicate contouring and the slight sinking sensation of a softer bed, the Evolution should be at the top of your list. If you're a side sleeper, this is a fantastic option as well. The variety of foams offer a dynamic, plush solution to hip and shoulder pain, and the patented Nolah AirFoamICE™ provides a technology-driven resolution to excess warmth and discomfort.
The soft Euro Top combined with the cooling AirFoamICE™join to create a masterful solution to excess heat while relieving stress around common problem-areas like hips and shoulders. The Deep Supportive High-Resilience Foam layer offers a soft yet supportive transition layer to the Eco Coils and Edge Support System. The springs provide cooling pressure relief accommodating the curves of your body for comfortable, reliable rest.
A bed that reinforces proper spinal alignment while still providing quality relief can be a difficult combination to find. We spend a lot of time in bed, so maintaining good back posture while you sleep is critical for our long-term health and keeping spinal issues at bay.
Nolah's Patented HDMax™ Eco Coils and edge support system work together to give sleepers robust lift and strong edges without compromising the softer layers you'll be snuggling into above. Strengthening the entire structure is the High-Density Orthopedic Core that stabilizes the tri-zone coils for long-lasting durability.
Nolah makes it easy to save money while maximizing value. The brand is so confident in its products that its trial period is optional. If you'd like to save $169, you can forgo this option, putting money back in your pocket. You can opt for mattress setup and removal for an additional fee, add a protector, or a fresh pair of bamboo sheets. Nolah aims to have you dreaming in comfort from your first night.
Free Boxed Delivery
Nolah delivers to your doorstep free of charge in the 48 contiguous United States. Most mattresses are packaged and shipped via UPS or FedEx and arrive about five to ten days after the order is placed.
This innerspring bed's euro top adds extra comfort and pressure relief that many traditional coil beds lack. By providing an additional plush touch, a Euro Top gives the mattress a more luxurious feel and soothes pressure points.
Innerspring brands allow for natural air circulation, which helps hot air dissipate and allows cooler air in. For optimal cooling, the Nolah brand has added ArcticTex™ fibers; their high thermal conductivity works to prevent heat from gathering in hot spots, which the AirFoamICE™ actively draws excess heat away from warm bodies to keep sleepers comfortable.
Exceptional Edge Support
Nolah wraps the Evolution's coils in foam to optimize the amount of surface area the mattress provides. While couples or larger folks can struggle for personal space, the reinforced edges give individuals edge-to-edge support for a spacious and supportive experience.
Handcrafted in the USA
This Colorado-based company has opted to keep operations local, preferring to use domestic manufacturing to ensure hand-on involvement and top quality.
Nolah boasts the CertiPUR-US foam safety stamp of approval, passing rigorous testing. The CertiPUR-US standard certifies that the Nolah Foam is made free from ozone-depleting chemicals, PBDE flame retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, and phthalates. Additionally, it has a proven low VOC (volatile organic compound) level for minimal emissions keeping your air quality healthy.
Coupons, Trials, Warranties, and Shipping
- Shipping - is free within the contiguous United States.
- Trial - For 120 nights, you can test this bed risk-free to make sure it's your dream mattress. If it's not for you, contact the brand, and they'll send a driver to pick it up for a full return.
- Warranty - Expressing utmost confidence in their product, Nolah offers a lifetime warranty on the Evolution mattress.
|Size||Dimensions (inches)||Price (w/o discount)|
|Twin||38” x 75” x 15”||$1,799|
|Twin XL||38” x 80” x 15”||$1,899|
|Full||54” x 75” x 15”||$2,099|
|Queen||60” x 80” x 15”||$2,299|
|King||76” x 80” x 15”||$2,399|
|Cali King||72” x 84” x 15”||$2,399|
Nolah Evolution is a luxury mattress that boasts incredible comfort at a reasonable price. This bed should appeal to a variety of sleepers, particularly those who sleep on their sides.
Side sleepers should find tremendous relief due to the cushion of the EuroTop, Cooling AirFoamICE™, and the individually wrapped coils that contour and hug individuals' curves. This soft support soothes pressure points near the waist, hips, and shoulder while still providing plenty of spinal-alignment and support.
This bed is an excellent option for back sleepers who enjoy the plush support of coils and memory foam's contouring. Most back sleepers should enjoy the comforting design and gentle support, providing strong spinal alignment. However, back sleepers who prefer extra firm support and pressure response may need to opt for a firmer model.
Spinal alignment can be an issue for stomach sleepers because the hips tend to dip in this position as they often carry extra weight. Poor sleep posture for prolonged periods can lead to long-term issues. This mattress is incredibly comfortable. However, sleeping on it night after night on one's tummy likely will not be ideal for stomach sleepers.
Pressure response can be a concern for combo sleepers because if a mattress doesn't have sufficient bounce, it can be challenging to shift positions. This bed has a slower response time due to the soft nature of the foam layers. However, if you enjoy slightly sinking into a plush surface, the Evolution could be a great choice.
Couples looking for delicate contouring and the soft “hug” of memory foam should find enormous relief in this bed. Partially due to the innerspring coils' motion isolation capabilities and the reinforced edges providing maximum surface area. You should be able to comfortably lay on the edges, enjoying the entire surface of the bed without feeling like you'll fall off.
The Evolution takes a gentle approach to spinal alignment, and as a result, we wouldn't recommend this bed to heavier sleepers who may need a firmer design for adequate support. However, everybody is different, and due to the fact this mattress is on the thicker side at 15 inches, it could still possibly provide plush relief.
Lighter than average sleepers often shy away from firmer mattresses, meaning the Evolution should be perfect for smaller figures due to its cushy construction. Those who lack the weight to activate the layers on firmer styles should find this bed perfectly soft and comfortable due to its plush foams and gentle support.
Nolah Evolution packs a lot of value into their beds, and their lifetime warranty and plush approach to spinal alignment should promise a hefty return on your investment. Similar beds in retail stores can cost thousands, but the Nolah Evolution offers luxury for less. Individuals with a variety of needs should find soothing comfort in this innovative design.