RN, RHN, Certified Health Coach
Raina Cordell is a Registered Nurse, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, and Certified Health Coach, but her true passion in life is helping others live well through her website, www.holfamily.com. Her holistic approach focuses on the whole person, honing the physical body and spiritual and emotional well-being.
Raina believes health requires a balance of mind, body, and spirit and is a life-long journey, not a destination.
As a nurse, she has worked in pediatrics, neonatal intensive care, and oncology. Raina has an extensive background writing online for companies like WebMD, Sleep Advisor, and more. She currently works as a Clinical Writer for Cigna and maintains her website in her spare time.
When she’s not working, she’s a busy mom of three kiddos and loves to spend time with her family at the beach.
Medical Expert On
- 9 Tips For Sleeping Better in a CPAP Mask
- Can Sleeping Better Beat Cancer? Research and Helpful Tips Revealed
- The 17 Best Healthy Late-Night Snacks for Your Diet
- How to Improve Cardiovascular Health with Better Rest
- How to Pull an All-Nighter: Survival Tips and Risks
- Can Acupuncture Help You Sleep? We Check Out the Research
- Pediatric Sleep Apnea –
Ultimate Guide for Infants, Babies, and Children
- CBD Oil for Sleep: Is it Effective? Is it Safe? Is it Legal?
- Sleep and Caffeine; Can They Co-exist?
- Sleep & The School Bell:
Helping your Kids Cope with Early Start Times
- Dangers of TV Before Bed: What to Try Instead
- Sleep and the Microbiome listening to your gut may help improve your sleep
- Sleeping with Sensory Disorder: How to Build your Perfect Bedtime Routine
- Sleep and Fertility: How Much Rest You Need When Trying to Have a Baby
- Sleep Inertia: Why Am I so Tired In the Morning?
- How Much Sleep Do Kids Need? Recommendations by Age
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Drowsy Driving Facts – Serious Signs You Shouldn’t Be Behind the Wheel
- Too Stressed to Sleep? Top Tips for Getting Better Rest in a Crazy World
- How to Help Your Teething Baby Sleep at Night
- A Complete Guide to Sleeping While Pregnant