Sleep can be elusive for various reasons that might have nothing to do with underlying health conditions, no matter where you live or the phase of your life you’re in. For example, many people don’t quite struggle with chronic insomnia, sleep apnea, or other diagnosable sleep disorders. However, they never seem to wake up feeling rested.
A part of improving your rest and general quality of life lies in the ability to demystify sleep and train your body to prepare for rest. Enter The Holistic Sleep Reset—a program that provides an integrative sleep specialist, actionable steps to improve your sleep, and a no-nonsense roadmap that will show you how to optimize your schedule for better rest.
Dr. Nishi Bhopal, a member of our Sleep Expert Review Team, has developed this self-guided mini-program designed to walk you through a 5-step process to enhance your sleep quality, improve your energy levels, and reduce stress.
Dr. Nishi is a Board-Certified Psychiatrist and Sleep Specialist whose career centers on helping busy professionals and high achievers optimize sleep and reduce stress to achieve their full potential at work and in life.
Registration is open from Sept 17-23, and there's a coupon code “SLEEP30” for 30% off if you sign up before Sept 20.
What You’ll Receive from Dr. Nishi’s Program:
- Actionable tools from modern science and eastern wisdom
- Clarity on how to set up your day for optimal sleep at night
- A roadmap to refer back to you whenever you need a sleep tune-up (designed by a board-certified sleep physician)
You’ll also get a workbook to help you take immediate action and lifetime access to the materials.
What You’ll Learn
A portion of the course is dedicated to sleep fundamentals. Dr. Nishi will teach you how sleep works scientifically and the three keys to optimizing your sleep and energy levels.
You’ll learn how to make an accurate assessment of your sleep quality and identify ways you can improve your rest.
Calm Mind & Body
You’ll learn to implement simple tools to calm your mind and body so you can prepare for sleep and function at your best during the day.
Dr. Nishi will go over the link between food, micronutrients, supplements, and sleep to show you what to eat/take to improve sleep quality.
Set the Scene
The course will outline how to create a bedroom that you not only love but will help melt away tension and promote good quality sleep.
These changes aren’t effective if you don’t practice them regularly! That’s why as a part of the course, you’ll learn to craft a daily routine that will promote great sleep, better focus, and reduce stress.
Plus a Bonus!
The course includes an evening yoga sequence to calm your mind, melt away tension, and fall asleep with ease. A Certified Yoga Therapist teaches this session.
We Think You Should Take the Course If...
- You know that sleep is the foundation of health, and you're ready to optimize it.
- You'd love to feel more focused, calm, and present during the day (and more relaxed at bedtime).
- You have brain fog, fatigue, too much stress, and not enough hours in the day to do the things you really want.
- You’re ready to take action with a proven roadmap that breaks down sleep science into actionable steps (and incorporates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science).