Katie writes content at Sleep Advisor, where she has finally found people who appreciate her true passion for sleep. Based in Austin, Texas, she graduated with a degree in Communications and enjoys combining creativity with research to improve the world’s sleep, starting with her sleepwalking husband.
From weighted sleep masks to white noise machines, Katie loves to be the first to try out new sleep tech and shamelessly enjoys regular naps. In her free time, you can often find her exploring her city, taking in the vibrant music scene and local cuisine.
Katie’s Latest Posts
All of Katie’s Posts
- Athletes and Sleep
- Holistic Sleep Reset Course by Dr. Nishi Bhopal
- How Massages Can Help You Sleep Better
- Your Complete Guide to Menopause and Insomnia
- The 6 Month Old Sleep Regression – How To Help Your Little One
- Bipolar and Sleep: Managing your Symptoms with Better Rest
- What is Latex Density and How Does it Affect a Mattress?
- Sleep Basics: Understanding Sleep Stages, Mechanism, Importance
- What Is Mattress Edge Support, and Why Does It Matter?
- How Do Mattress Trial Periods Work?
- Indentation Load Deflection – Mattress Testing Ratings
- Purple Hybrid Premier Mattress Review
- How to Store Your Mattress and How to Protect It Properly
- 14 Yoga Poses for Better Sleep
- Advocating for Better Sleep on the Job: Come with the Facts
- Microsleeps and Micro Naps: Understanding the Symptoms and Causes
- The Link Between Sleep and Diabetes – Is Blood Sugar Wrecking Your Sleep?
- Pros and Cons of Sleeping With Pets Into Your Bed
- Sleeping Through Addiction Detox: How Respecting Your Rest Can Help You Heal