Jess is only serious about a few things in life: sleeping, writing, and making the perfect chocolate chip cookie. In her free time, you’ll probably find her having a dance-off to ‘80s pop with her family or watching scary movies with her cat, Waffles.
Jess’s Latest Posts
All of Jess’s Posts
- Baby Sleep Regressions: How to Cope Through Each Stage
- How to Sleep on a Plane – 15 Helpful Tips
- Sleep and Migraines: Are They Linked?
- Unplugged for Better Sleep?How Technology is Keeping Us All Up
- 13 Ways To Sleep Better While Seeing the World
- Caregivers and Sleep: 9 Tips for Providing Better Care By Sleeping Better
- The Connection Between Sleep and Weight
- Sleeping Disorders – A List of Major Problems, Symptoms, and Causes
- How Timing Your Sleep and Exercise Improves Your Health
- The Impact of Sleep on Mental Health: Surprising Statistics