Emma is an Editorial Intern for Sleep Advisor. She collaborates with the editor and staff writers to come up with article ideas, create article outlines, and write for the website.
She is a college student majoring in Psychology, so she is passionate about helping others live healthier lives. She is also majoring in Hispanic Studies and studied in Madrid in 2022. Emma really prioritizes her sleep, something college students often forget the importance of.
Based in Davidson, North Carolina, Emma enjoys spending her free time going on walks, reading, spending time on Lake Norman, or trying new restaurants with her friends.
Emma’s Latest Posts
- Pediatric Sleep Studies
- CPAP Titration Sleep Study: What to Expect
- Our Siena vs. Nectar Bed Comparison for 2023
- What if I Can’t Sleep During a Sleep Study?
- At-Home Sleep Apnea Tests
- What is The Cost of a Sleep Study?￼
- How to Prepare for a Sleep Study￼
- Sleep Diary
- What is a Sleep Study?
- Should My Kids Share a Room?: Pros and Cons of Sibling Bedroom Sharing
- Best Mattress for Airbnb and Vacation Rental Properties
- The Best Mattress Toppers on Amazon for 2023
- Our In-Depth Siena Mattress Review for 2023￼
- Sleep and Climate Change
- Our Sealy Posturepedic vs. TEMPUR-Cloud® Bed Comparison for 2023
- Our In-Depth Douglas Summit Mattress Review for 2023
- Our In-Depth Sealy Posturepedic Mattress Review for 2023
- Our Birch vs. Avocado Bed Comparison for 2023
- Our In-Depth Douglas Alpine Mattress Review for 2023
- Pillow Mists & Sprays: Do They Really Help You Sleep?
- Teenagers and Sleep: How Puberty Affects Sleep Quality
- How to Stop Nursing Your Baby to Sleep in 6 Steps
- Sleep Sacks: When and How Your Baby Should Use One
- How Long Can Babies Sleep in a Pack ‘N Play?
- How to Dress Your Baby for Sleep – 9 Guidelines to Follow
- When Can Your Baby Sleep With a Blanket? Our Top Safety Safety Tips
- 8 Tips If Your Baby Cries When Being Put Down to Sleep
- How to Sleep When Pregnant: First Trimester
- When to Switch to a Toddler Bed and Get Rid of the Crib? Useful Tips & Advice
- Reading Before Bed – 8 Common Benefits for your Health and Sleep